We had great weather and an amazing turnout for our Music in Motion Cavalcade of Bands competition at Downingtown’s Kottmeyer Stadium on Saturday, September 29th. The evening was a huge success. We would like to thank our sponsors, business advertisers, School Board and Administration, and our many parent and student volunteers for making this all possible. We hope you enjoyed the show. For details of the event and the evening, visit our Cavalcade page.
Please click on the volunteer image to share your information with MPA. The link will take you to the MPA Volunteer Information Google Form that will ask you for the following information:
- Email address or addresses (separate multiple addresses with a comma)
- Home School (East, STEM, West)
- Music Program your child is involved in (band, choir, orchestra, indoor percussion, color guard)
- Volunteer opportunities you might be interested in
Information collected will be used by MPA and shared with the appropriate director based on your responses. If you have any questions, please contact Frank Chindemi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to sign up for Amazon Smile and begin contributing to MPA when purchasing from Amazon:
- Go to: smile.amazon.com
- Sign into your Amazon account
- In “pick your own charitable organization”, enter Music Parents Association of Downingtown Senior High School
- Consider bookmarking “smile.amazon.com” to help you remember to always start your shopping on the correct page
- You use your existing account, but Amazon donates 0.5 % of your purchase amount to MPA.
- You must purchase on smile.amazon.com. Purchases at amazon.com and the amazon app do not generate contributions.
- For app lovers, you can put items into your cart on the app, but then go to smile.amazon.com on your internet browser to press “purchase”. (Your child’s school music program is worth 10 seconds!)
Mr Speakman was honored with the Citadel Heart of Learning Teacher Award.
Citadel receives thousands of nominations every year for more than 1,200 teachers in Chester County.